Monday, December 17, 2007

so windy, goodness

Why did I wake up at 8:30 in the morning. Sheesh. I'm still sleepy. But now I'm up and I can't go back to sleep! I hate when that happens. Now I'm going to be tired all day. AGAIN.

Mono, stop ruining my liiiiife.

Or lack of.

Can't really say I'm privelaged enough to have one. I don't even know if I spelled that right.

Anywho.

I'm really starting to feel bad about some things I said yesterday. I hope I didn't ruin anything. I'd be so upset if I did. Gosh.

Last thing I want to do is mess up things again. Like I haven't done that already. Geez. What is wrong with me?

I have ugggghhh so many things to worry about! Am I going back to school? Am I working? What do I do? When do I do it? Who am I? Whyyyyyy???

I need.. I need to sleep. I'm so sleepy. I shouldn't have woken up so early.

No comments: